May 23, 2016

Beautiful Bunch

Only a short time left to get any of the stamps that you would like that are on the retirement list.  This card uses two of those stamps.



This has always been one of my favorite color combinations.  I also absolutely love the sentiment about life not having to be perfect to be good.  There is a lot of truth to that statement.



Stamps: Beautiful Bunch, Perfect Pennants
Yardstick: Basic Gray, Watermelon Wonder, So Saffron, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: So saffron, Basic Gray
Accessories: Banners Framelits, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, 
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot,  
Fun Flower Punch, Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Trim, 
Neutrals Candy Dots, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was an awesome day at the flea market.  I did find my shelves and one other piece of furniture that will soon go in my stamping room.


It was absolutely the exact right size to fit where I wanted it to go.  I am in the process of cleaning and purging supplies again, now that I have these awesome shelves.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: