May 3, 2016

Balloon Celebration

I  am close to finishing up my order of sympathy cards.  Here is one of them.



I love the sentiments that come every month in my Paper Pumpkin kits.  This one came in very handy as I used it on a lot of the cards. It was exactly the right size and I like the font.




Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Sentiment from August 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Yardstick: Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Accessories: Sponge Daubers

Today is my volunteer morning at Hospice.  I hope to come home and finish up the last couple of cards so I can deliver them when I go to an appointment in Kalyna later this afternoon.  We shall see!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: