May 22, 2016

Remarkable You

Here is another swap basket card.  Remarkable You is one of those stamp sets that has such different images in it that you can make several cards with totally different looks and just the one set.  The sentiment is from the Watercolor Wishes Kit.



I rarely take the time to poke around the edges of things like on this card but I really like the look if it.  



Stamps: Remarkable You, Watercolor Wishes
Yardstick: Whisper White Thick, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Blender Pens, Paper Piercing Tool, Updated Essentials Piercing Pack



Yesterday was another perfect day at the Spring Flea and Fair.  I was beat by the time I got packed up, home and then unpacked!!  It was an early night for me.

Today as soon as I am done posting this our daughter is picking us up and we are going to another flea market . . . this time as shoppers.  This flea market has always had the best stuff so we are hoping for great things again today.  I am in the market for a new set of shelves for my stamping room.  Hopefully today is the day.  When I get home I need to get things cut and ready for tomorrow night's Make It Monday!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: