May 6, 2016

Balloon Celebration

Here is another one of the sympathy cards that I made last week.  I must say I really love this dandelion effect, once I got the hang of it!!


I stamped the main image as a whole and then cut it into three equal pieces. Again the sentiment is a very useful one that came with a Paper Pumpkin set.



Stamps: Balloon Celebrations, sentiment from Paper Pumpkin
Yardstick: Basic Black, Whisper White 
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

I can't believe what a beautiful day it is already and I have absolutely nothing that I have to do.  I think I will run to Iowa City and do a little spring shopping and then come home to enjoy the beautiful weather!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: