May 4, 2016

Lovely as a Tree 

Lovely as a Tree has been in the stamping catalog as long as I have been stamping . . . about 15 years!!  I still pull it out and use it a lot.   I love all of the tree images in it. It is a timeless set!!


Once my stamping sponges were all on my table I decided I should use them more.  Post-It notes were my best friend when trying to get the straight edge for the sky and ground.


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Sentiment from Paper Pumpkin
Yardstick: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin' Sponges

I did get my sympathy cards delivered yesterday!!  So . . . today I can figure out what we are doing for technique club tomorrow night and also get a big chunk of Hanna's scrapbooks done.  If it warms up enough a glass of ice tea, a book, and my patio chair may be calling my name this afternoon!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: