May 27, 2016

Butterfly Basics

While this card does not use any retiring stamp sets it does use some other retiring product . . . the Typeset Designer Series Paper and the 1" Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim. 


This is another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night. 


Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Yardstick: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Typeset
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Basic Gray 
Accessories: Butterfly Thinlits, Big Shot, 1" Tip Top taupe Dotted Lace Trim, Glue Dots

Yesterday was a very busy day cleaning and purging, but I am now done. Everything is put away in a space and there are not piles all over the floor to trip on any more.  I will be having a massive garage sale however because I have three huge totes of stamps as well as some other stuff to sell!!

Today I actually get to play with some of the new colors and stamps that have been arriving at my house that I have been too busy to even look at!!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: