May 25, 2016

Bravo

Bravo is a set I took off my shelf to make some graduation cards and realized that it really has some other pretty cool words in it.  Too bad I waited so long to make better use of it!!



This is another one of the cards everyone got to make on Monday night.


Stamps: Bravoe
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Night Of Navy, Lost lagoon, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Balloon Bouquet Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a busy day starting with volunteering at Hospice, visiting my friend, Judy, in the afternoon, and then attending an appreciation reception Hospice was hosting for their volunteers.  I left home a little before 8 and didn't get home till after 6 in the evening.  I even won a gerber daisy as a door prize at the reception.

Today I am going to continue my purge and reorganization of my new stamping shelves.  I also started a good book last night so may spend part of the day reading!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: