May 10, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things

This sentiment from the retiring set Enjoy the Little Thing is also one of my favorites!!   Sometimes I think we get so caught up in the big things of life that we forget about the little things and miss out on a lot of enjoyment!! 




This was another one of the cards that everyone made at Make-It-Monday last night.



Stamps: Enjoy the Little Things
Yardstick: Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet, Everyday Chic
Ink: basic Black
Accessories: Updated Essentials, Piercing Guideline, 
Piercing Tool, Elegant Butterfly Punch, 
2 1/2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionale

Today is my volunteer morning at Hospice.  Believe it or not I think I will be coming home right afterwards as I have no errands to run or appointments in the city.  I will be working on Hanna'a scrapbooks when I get home.  They are all basically constructed . . . I just need to finish decorating them and then to get the personalization on all of them!!  Yeah . . . I may make my goal of getting them in the mail this week!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: