June 1, 2016

Swirly Birds


It is indeed a "Happy Day!"  The new 2016-2017 Idea Book and Catalog goes live today.  There are so many stamps and accessories in this catalog!!  My wish list is miles long.  I can't wait to share it with you.


I found a single layer card similar to this so decided to layer it up a little bit.


Stamps: Swirly Birds
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Accessories: Peekoo Peach 3/8" Ruched Ribbon, Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

This morning I am planning on playing in my stamping room some.  This afternoon I will be going to my friend, Judy's, funeral with a couple of other demonstrator friends, Nicole and Susie and her husband.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: