June 8, 2016

Swirly Birds

I love the way Dapper Denim coordinates with the neutrals color family.  It reminds me of Not Quite Navy that retired a while back.  I always liked that color.  I think I will be using this a lot in the next two years!!


This is another one of the cards that everyone made at the New Catalog Open House.  I saw one like it on Pinterest and knew that it would be a great class card.



Stamps: Swirly Birds, Watercolor Words
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla 
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Crumb Cake , Dapper Denim
Accessories: Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon

Today is going to be spent getting my stamping garage sale all set up.  I am starting today so that I can be sure I have room in my kitchen for everything and still have time to look through my stamping room for more things to put out.  At last count there are 218 stamp sets, ink pads, designer series paper, and paper stacks.  Who knows what I might find before Friday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: