June 3, 2016

One Big Meaning

Last night was technique/stamp club.  This was a technique I had been meaning to do before the catalog changed over and did not get it done.  I went ahead and did it using retired Designer Series Paper and ribbon since I don't have any new Designer Series Paper from the new catalog yet.


This is such an easy technique that I believe was shown at the stamping convention in April.


Stamps: One Big Meaning
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet (retired)
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: 1" watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim (retired)

Today is going to be spent getting things ready for the New Catalog Open House on Monday evening and also doing an impromptu project for Hanna so I can take it to her tomorrow when we visit.  I hope to see a lot of you Monday night!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: