June 17, 2016

Perfectly Wrapped

Today's card comes from the blog, Stampin' Pretty.  I absolutely love the black and yellow!!  I am not sure if this is because I am a Hawkeye fan or if I just like the color combination. I do remember having an outfit with a pattern similar to this when I was in first grade.  Add a coupe of bumblebees and I would think I was seven again!!



This is another one of the cards everyone got to make last Monday night.


Stamps: Perfectly Wrapped
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

My swaps are all done for tomorrow's stamping day, so I think a good book will be calling my name this afternoon.  Hopefully reading in the afternoon instead of before I go to bed will result in a better night's sleep!!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: