June 19, 2016

Perfectly Wrapped


We had a great time at the stamping get together yesterday.  Here is the card I took as a shoebox swap.  


I used a Freshly Made Sketch for my idea.



I really should use this sketch site more than I do.  They have some rally great layouts for cards.



Stamps: Perfectly Wrapped
Cardstock: Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Designer Series Paper: Floral Affection
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Night Of Navy
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, 
Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this our daughter and son-in-law are coming to pick us up to do something for Father's Day.  I have no idea what we are doing or even what direction we are headed, but it looks to be a great day to be out and about.

Happy Father's day to my dad!!  I think this must have been  his first Christmas as a dad!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: