June 30, 2016

Swirly Bird

I think this will be the last Swirly Bird card for a while . . . I have many more new stamp sets that I need to explore!!


This set is just so versatile, however!!



Stamps: Swirly Bird, Better Together
Cardstock: Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: So Saffron, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Old Olive
Accessories: Tip Top Taupe Marker, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Yesterday ended up being a totally lost day for me.  When I got home from the doctor I promptly laid down and went to sleep.  I woke up long enough to eat supper and answer a few emails and then went back to bed.  Today is a much better day and I am hoping to get a lot of stamping done today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: