June 16, 2016

Gift of Love

Today's card is one from one of the other hostess sets I actually bought during the demonstrator pre-order.  I also found this card on Pinterest.


This is another one of the cards that everyone made on Monday night.  One of my stamping friends does not like tone on tone cards so she took the ink pad and sponged all around the edge of the actual white card before putting her layer on.  It turned out really cool as well.



Stamps: Gift of Love, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am not sure where yesterday went but for some reason it seems to have escaped me.  Neither John nor I felt that well and spent the better part of the day snoozing, napping, and just resting.  After a good night's sleep I was totally amazed this morning to realize it was Thursday and trash day!!

Today I am planning on working on some swaps for a demonstrator meeting I am going to on Saturday.  Later this afternoon, three other retired teachers and I are going to a visitation for a former student, whose children we also had in our classroom.  It will be good to see my friends, but not under such circumstances!! 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: