June 14, 2016

Swirly Birds

Here we are again with Swirly Birds.  If I did not know I was using the same stamp set and thinlits, I would swear I had several different products!!


This was one of the cards everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday.  We had a FULL house of busy stampers last night!!



Stamps: Swirly Bird, Watercolor Wishes
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another busy, busy day.  As soon as I am done posting this Hanna and I are headed out to breakfast before she goes to class and I spend my morning volunteering at Hospice.  I will come home for a couple of hours and then John and I are headed back up to Iowa City to meet Hanna, Julie, and Jason at Red Lobster for an early Father's Day supper.  I believe rest will be on the agenda the remainder of the week!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: