June 26, 2016

Playful Backgrounds

One of the blogs I look at regularly, Stampercamper, had this card on her blog yesterday.  I immediately decided it was one I wanted to do at stamp night tomorrow night.



This card would be awesome in just about any color you would want to use!!


Stamps: Playful Backgrounds, Time of Year
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Black
Accessories: Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready for tomorrow night with the exception of writing out my supply lists.  It is a good thing since I stayed up till the wee hours of the night reading yet another book.  Hopefully a nap can be had this afternoon!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: