June 6, 2016

Hanna Project

I love when Hanna asks if I can make her cards for different occasions.  Even though we don't stamp together anymore and I know she could make these by herself it warms this mom's heart when she asks.



She recently got a little puppy and wanted some thank you cards for some people that have helped her out greatly as a first time pet owner.  We found one similar to this on Pinterest.  Most of the I things I used on this card are retired but I wanted to share it with you anyway. 



Yesterday John and I took and afternoon drive with our daughter and son-in-law to Lake Rathbun.  They were wanting to check out the campgrounds and all of the facilities to see if that is somewhere they would like to camp.  It was a beautiful day for a drive and we ended the day by a great supper at Applebees.

Today I am planning on finishing up things for tonight's New Catalog Open House before I head to Iowa City for a doctor's appointment.  It looks to be another great day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: