June 28, 2016

Time of Year

The framelit set, Flourish Thinlits, that I ordered by mistake, is turning out to be a huge win!!  This Pinterest inspired card is one I whipped up this morning in about 10 minutes.  It makes such elegant cards in little or no time!!


The Time of Year hostess set is going to get a workout this year as well.  I love the way it coordinates with Bunches of Banners Framelits.  I am planning on whipping a bunch of these up in different colors for the many anniversaries that are coming up this summer!!


Stamps: Time of Year
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Floral Boutique
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Flourish Thinlits, Bunches of Banners Framelits, 
Confetti Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a day away from actual stamping.  I am sure there will be stamping conversation though. My friend, Luetta, and I are going out for lunch and then make a stop or two.  When I get home I want to finish the mystery book that I started the other day.  it looks be a great day to sit outside and read the afternoon away!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: