June 18, 2016


Thoughtful Banners

Here is another card that is Pinterest inspired.  I found tons of cards like this one on a Swirly Bird page but could never get back to the original poster. Evidently other people liked it as much as I did because it has been cased many, many times.



This is one set that truly amazes me because you can use the stamps in so many different ways and you never realize it is the same stamp set. This is the last of the cards that everyone made on Monday night.


Stamps: Swirly Birds, Thoughtful Banners
Cardstock: Dapper Denin, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Dapper Denim, Versamark
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Framelits,  Big Shot, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Duet Banner Punch, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am off to spend the day stamping with some of my demonstrator friends. I do so enjoy getting together with everyone . . . not only for the great stamping ideas, but also for the camaraderie that comes from being with people who share the same passion.  


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: