June 2, 2016

Swirly Bird

Swirly Bird and the accompanying die was not even on my radar until I started seeing all kind of neat cards made with it.  This is my take on one of them.


Now keep on mind I only used one stamp from the set (the green swirls) . . . just think of the possibilities with all of the stamps.


Stamps: Swirly Birds, First Sight
Cardstock: So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder 
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Big Shot, Basic Pearl Jewels, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Yesterday afternoon I attended my friend, Judy's, funeral.  One of the things that was talked about a lot was Judy's passion for her stamping.  BUT . . . what was more important to her was the relationships she made through stamping.  Judy and I had many conversations while we were sitting at appointments that although we had known each other for over 30 years, it wasn't until we started stamping together on a regular basis that we grew close as friends.  The other thing that hit home to me was that each day you are given 86,400 gifts!!  There are 86,400 seconds in a day . . . how are you going to use those gifts . . . on yourself, in service to others, by yourself, with others, tearing others down or building others up?

So you get not only one gift a day but 86,400, so make the most of them!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great card. I'm seeing alot of samples of this set on posts.