June 25, 2016


Badges and Banners

Here is the second of the cards I came home and made from sketches I saw while out on our shopping excursion.



I also used a Pinterest site for the color combination.  I am not quite sure I would have ever put these colors together but once done I really like it.



Stamps: Badges and Banners
Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Basic Gray
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Emerald Envy, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Basic Gray
Accessories: Festive Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 
Best Badge Punch, 1/8" Handheld Punch, 
Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another gorgeous day with absolutely nothing  on my agenda.  I may run to the city to get some groceries and run a couple other errands, but other than that it will be a day of rest and relaxation.  It seems that there have been many of those the last few days.  Even though I have been retired three years and all days are pretty much free, my psyche still runs on a school schedule and since it is summer it is time to take it easy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: