June 27, 2016

Pun Intended

I love this Pun Intended hostess set.  Of course I probably need to use something else other than the camera, but I still have 11 months to do that.



I have seen a card similar to this in many places and I am assuming it was on the display boards at convention in April.  I am thinking this would be perfect for a budding photographer's birthday or if you switch out the greeting to the "News Flash" one it would be perfect for just connecting with people.
 

Stamps: Pun Intended
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Elegant Dots, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, Triple Banner Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready for tonight, just waiting to be put into the car.  As soon as the UPS man brings my order that is supposed to be delivered today I am off to town.  Hopefully he comes relatively early as there is a framelit die that I need for class tonight!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: