June 29, 2016

Congratulations

Once again I turned to one of the card images I had saved from a blog I follow (Stamp with Amy) when I needed a quick card this morning.


I can't believe there is no stamping on this card, but there isn't.  I have to tell you though, that the new platform for the Big Shot sure makes the precision base plate work like a dream.  The words and little swirly were so easy to cut, and my acrylic plates are not curling up like they did with the old platform.  That is a double win in my book!!


Stamps: 
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: 
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Pop Of Pink Designer Washi Tape, Star Border Punch, 
Fine Tip Glue Pen

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a doctor's appointment.  I hope to feel like stamping some this afternoon when I get home,  but we shall see!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: