June 24, 2016

Designer Tin of Cards

The other day Luetta and I had the opportunity to go to a couple of stamp stores in the Des Moines area.  They had tons of samples everywhere you looked.  One of the layouts that caught my eye was this one . . . . so I came home and found some Stampin' Up! stamps that would work for the design I wanted. I am really pretty pleased with the way it turned out.



One of the new catalog products that I was trying to decide I really needed was the new Big Shot platform.  I went ahead and ordered it and boy am I glad I did.  I had absolutely no problems what-so-ever when die cutting the flourish.  The new platform with the precision base plate works like a dream!!!


Stamps: Designer Tin of Cards
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Early Espresso, Mint Macaron
Accessories: Flourish Thinlits, Precision Base Plate, Big Shot, 
2" Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Yesterday I spent the whole day reading a mystery book.  I finally finished it about 9:00 last night.  It has been a long time since I have spent absolutely the whole day reading!!

Today I hope to spend some time in my stamp room but also start yet another mystery book.  The joys of being retired!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: