June 23, 2016

Patriotic Sampler

I have been wanting to make a patriotic sampler for a couple of years and decided that this was the year to do it!!  I love how it turned out and it really didn't take me very long at all . . . maybe 90 minutes yesterday morning.


I wanted to use the new large letter dies for the USA.  They were a little larger than the 2 inches squares I usually use when making one of these but I REALLY wanted to use them so just adjusted the rest of the measurements. The border isn't as big on the white square, but I think it is still okay.


Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Gorgeous Grunge, Flower Patch
Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, red Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red
Accessories:   Large Letter Framelits, Stars Framelits, 
Layering Squares Framelits, 
Lucky Stars, Elegant Dots, and Sparkle Embossing Folders, 
Big Shot, Triple Banner Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Star from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Retired)

Today I hope to get everything planned out for Monday night's stamp night.  If I do I will be way ahead of myself, because I usually don't start planning until the weekend.  Maybe today would be a good time to change that up!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love this. Ready in time for the 4th of July.