June 11, 2016

Gift of Love

Many times the hostess sets in the catalog don't appeal to me as much as the regular sets.  THAT is not the case with this catalog!!  I love the hostess sets!!!


I made this card using all of the new In-Colors except Emerald Envy and I used that for the leaves.  Even though it doesn't look like it this one is Flirty Flamingo.


Stamps:  Gift of Love, Love and Affection
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy
Accessories: 

The garage sale yesterday was a huge success and I am still open for business today.  There are plenty of stamp sets left to choose from!!

My main job today is to finish getting things ready for Monday night!!  At least I know what I want to make . . . I just have to gather things together!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: