June 20, 2016


Thoughtful Banners

Here is the second card I took as a swap on Saturday.  Looking at this card again reminds me that I really need to get my 4th of July decorations out again.  It will be here before you know it!! 


I think Dapper Denim my be my favorite new In-Color.  I know I have said before it reminds me of Not Quite Navy which retired a while back and was always one of my favorite colors.


Stamps: Thoughtful Banners
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Stars Embossing Folder, Swirly Scribbles Framelits, Stars Framelits, Big Shot, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Classic Label Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a day of shopping in Des Moines with Luetta.  We are planning on hitting the scrapbooking and stamping stores there.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: