June 22, 2016

No card today as I spent my day yesterday organizing my current stamp sets so I could quickly find what I was looking for.  Believe it or not even though the catalog is not yet a month old I have some duplicates, so it was time to get myself organized.  I knew it had to be simple or else I would never put things back in their proper places after stamp nights.


Saturday I asked my fellow demonstrators how they organized their stamps. Almost all of them said they do it by the sections of the catalog.  That is an awesome idea, but that also means you need to remember what set goes in what section.  NOT!!  So I took it one step further and used small colored dots for each section.



Now when I go to put away my stamp sets all I need to do it look at the colored dot on the spine of the stamp cases and voila!!!   Easy organization for me!! 

Now that I have myself all organized I am planning on making a 4th of July sampler today.  I hope to have pictures to show you tomorrow!!





Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: