June 15, 2016

Pun Intended

I don't normally buy the hostess stamps sets during the demonstrator pre-order period for new catalogs.  This year was an exception, though.  I love the Pun Intended hostess set and primarily for this camera!!



I think it goes quite well with Playful Palette Design Series Paper Stack.  Kind of like the little flashes that you see after someone takes your picture.  This was another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night.


Stamps: Pun Intended
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Playful Palette
Ink: Basic Black, Emerald Envy
Accessories: 3/8" Ruched Emerald Envy Ribbon, 
Stampin Dimensionals

I think today may be a day to take it easy and finish my mystery book that I have been trying to read in the evenings.  Hanna headed for home last night after we had a delicious dinner at one of our favorite restaurants . . . Red Lobster.  I should put stuff away in my stamping room, but there is always tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: