June 13, 2016

Painter's Palette

I am having such a great time playing with all of the new stamp sets and colors.  Each year I think I can't possible love the new In Colors more than the ones that just retired, but once I start working with them I do!!  I also love the fact that Pinterest has such great ideas!!



This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday!!


Stamps: painter's Palette, Flower Shop, Rose Wonder
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: pansy Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hanna and I had a great time yesterday afternoon.  We decided to get a pedicure and get our nails done instead of shopping.  It was quite relaxing. She headed off to the first evening of her class that was supposed to last till 9:00 and I came home to finish getting things ready for tonight.  She called about 7:15 and said they were done already and did we want to meet for ice cream in Kalona.  Who can resist ice cream so off we went to Kalona to meet Hanna, and Julie and Jason.  It was probably 10:00 before we got home as it was a great evening to sit around and visit.

Since everything is ready for tonight, today will be spent trying to get cleaned up from the garage sale and going to Iowa City early this afternoon to run some errands.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!  

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: