June 9, 2016

Swirly Bird 

I saw a one layer card similar to this on Pinterest the other day.  I decided layering it up and using fall colors would be perfect to use in a couple of months.


The thinlits that go with this set are so versatile and can be used for many different things.  This is the same thinlit that I used to make the flag card here.





Stamps: Tin of Cards, Swirly Bird
Cardstock: Tip Top Taupe, very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

My mega-garage sale is all set up and ready to go for tomorrow.  I ended up having to set up two more tables than I intended to fit all of the stamp sets!! Like I said . . . I really purged!!

Today I am going to plan out what we are doing at Monday night's Make-It-Monday and maybe try to do a little other stamping!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: