June 10, 2016

Swirly Birds

Here is another card that I made as a sample for the New Catalog Open House.  Again the inspiration came from Pinterest.



I don't normally like the five new In-Colors together but here they seem to work well together.


Stamps: Swirly Birds, Gift of Love
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, 
Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White,
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: 
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

My garage sale is set up and ready to go . . . over 200 stamp sets, some retired ink pads and refills and tons of designer Series Paper.  I hope it goes well, because I certainly don't want to have to find room for it in my stamping room again.  LOL


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: