July 1, 2016

Baby Bear

Baby Bear was a stamp set that intrigued me when I first saw it used while watching a video of convention in April.  I was convinced that it would be very difficult to use and line up correctly.  Boy was I wrong.  This three step stamped image is so easy to line up and the results are super cool!!




I am definitely going to use this stamp set to make a stash of baby cards for my next craft show!!



Stamps: Baby Bear
Cardstock:  Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Forty Flamingo
Accessories: basic Rhinestone Jewels

Yesterday instead of staying inside and stamping I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and sit outside on my from porch reading.


Sitting amongst the greenery and listening to my wind chime from Maine was so peaceful . . . almost too peaceful . . . my eyes had a hard time staying open on my book!!




Today I am meeting a couple of friends for lunch and if I get home in time I may just sit outside again!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: