July 19, 2016

Detailed Floral Thinlits

Believe it or not I am actually planning ahead to next Monday night already where we are focusing on birthday cards.  I saw a card on Pinterest that had this layout but with a different color scheme and sentiment.  I decided to try it out for Monday night and I think it is a keeper.



There are so many ways to use these thinlits and I know I have just explored a very few of them.


Stamps: Build a Birthday
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Blooms and Bliss
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: Detailed Floral Thinlits, Big Shot, Triple Banner Punch, 
Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

After spending most of the day at the doctor yesterday I promptly came home and took a nap so there was no stamping for me.  A soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to run a couple of errands and hopefully be back by late morning so that I can stamp the afternoon away.   We will see if it works today!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: