July 21, 2016

Tin Of Cards

While browsing a blog hop yesterday I saw this card on a demonstrator named Connie Babbert's blog.  I thought it was super cute.


It may be a contender for Monday night's birthday stamp night, depending on what else I come up with between now and then.

 
Stamps: Tin of Cards
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Pop Of Pink
Ink: basic Black
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Big Shot, Fine Tip Glue Pen

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a hair appointment. Believe it or not I got absolutely everything packed and ready for this weekend yesterday.  I even had time and felt like doing an extra general swap!!  Not sure what is on the agenda today . . . maybe resting before the weekend!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: