July 6, 2016

Flourishing Phrases

One again the stamp bundle I ordered by mistake has come in very handy!!  I am thinking of making sets of these in the five In-Colors for my crafts shows!!


This was super simple to do and took me less than five minutes.  I am thinking that will be of the cards we make Monday night at the Cutting Edge Stamp Night.


Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: WhisperWhite Thick, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: Flourish Thinlits, Precision Base Plate, Big Shot, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Boy did it heat up yesterday!!  I was amazed when I visited the campgrounds how much warmer it was than when I was there on Sunday.  And when the breeze stopped it got REALLY warm.

Today I am going to plan on spending it in my craft room getting things cleaned up from the last stamp night and planning out Monday's Cutting Edge Make-It-Monday.  With all of the news dies and framelits I have to choose from it should not be too difficult!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: