July 20, 2016

Blooms and Wishes

Today's card is super super simple.  A quick rip of some designer series paper and you have a very interesting second layer of a card.



Use any sentiment you want and you have a card for any occasion. 


Stamps: Blooms and Wishes
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
Designer Series Paper: Blooms and Bliss
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Sponge Daubers, 
White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Al of my stars aligned yesterday and I was actually able to get all of my swaps done for this weekend's trip.  Now to get laundry done and things packed and I am ready to go.

That means I can actually use today and tomorrow to get ready for Monday's stamp night.  Yippee!!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: