July 2, 2016


Baby Bear---Part 2

I just had to make a boy card with Baby Bear since he was still sitting on my stamping table.


Once again I can't believe how easy he is to stamp.  While I was stamping this brown teddy bear I made a couple more so look for those in the future!!




Stamps: Baby Bear
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso,  Marina Mist, Night of Navy
Accessories:

Yesterday my lunch ran into late afternoon as they usually do.  I got home just in time to fix some supper for John.

Today I am going to run some errands in town and then head out and see if I can find where my brother and his family is camped out by the reservoir. Hoping they don't get rained on too much.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: