July 27, 2016

Fresh Fruit

Fresh Fruit was one of those stamp sets that I looked at in the catalog and decided I did not need. That soon changed after this weekend's stamping event in Illinois.  It is on its way to me as we speak.



This was one of the cards we made during the make and take portion of the event.  The most surprising thing is that I actually finished my make and takes this time.


Stamps: Fresh Fruit
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fruit Stand
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Basic Black
Accessories: Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot, 
Daffodil Delight Reinker, Clear Wink of Stella, Linen Thread,  
5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday was a very lazy day. I think the weekend caught up with me.  When I got home from volunteering at Hospice I took it easy, napping and reading the rest of the day.  Today I am meeting some friends for lunch and then getting ready for stamp night here at the house.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: