July 8, 2016

Baby Bear

I can't get over how easy Baby Bear is to use.  Here is a quick card I whipped up this morning for my nephew and his wife who had a baby in May.



The Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Paper is really cool.  I was struggling because I did not have any DSP that was in the subtle color family and then I remember this one . . . voila!!  You can have DSP in any color you want!!


Stamps: Baby Bear
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Irresistibly Floral 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Soft Sky
Accessories: Tags and Labels Framelits,  Sparkle Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a day of doctor's appointments.  Hopefully I will feel like visiting the campgrounds when I am done so I can deliver this card!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: