July 9, 2016

Floral Phrases

Here is another quick card I made this morning while trying to decide what to post.



This set of thinlits does all the work for you to make an elegant card.



Stamps: Floral Phrases
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Detailed Floral Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Fine Tip Glue Pen


As soon as I am done posting this I am heading to Iowa City to meet Hanna and some friends for breakfast as they are on their way to Dubuque for the weekend and then I will be heading out to the campgrounds for a little while. If it is as warm as it has been the last couple days out there my stay may not be long!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: