July 5, 2016

Sweet Cupcake

I thought it was time to try out the Sweet Cupcake stamp set and framelits. It is as easy to do as Baby Bear!!  The hardest thing is deciding which colors you want to use!!


Next time I think I will stamp my greeting on another piece of cardstock and cut it out and layer it onto the designer series paper so that is shows up a little better.


Stamps: Sweet Cupcake, Watercolor Wishes
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Nuetrals Stack
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, 
Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Accessories: Cupcake Cutouts Framelits, Big Shot, In Color Enamel Shapes

We had a great time flea marketing yesterday!!  We came home with NO fleas this time, but a good time was had by all.

Today my other brother and nephew and his wife and daughter are joining the camping group so I will probably spend the afternoon visiting with them!! Should be another pleasant day to be outside!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: