July 4, 2016

Happy Fourth of July


I  am not sure how many people send 4th of July cards but I have certainly had a fun time making them!!  



This would actually make a good scrapbook page beginning as well.


Stamps: Work Of Art, Endless Birthday Wishes
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Real red, Night of Navy
Accessories: Stars Framelits, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was another wonderful day to sit around a campsite and visit.   It was good to see my nephew who has moved to Colorado as well as my niece and nephew that live in the Des Moines area.  Starting on Tuesday my other brother and some of his kids will be joining the camping group.  I hope the weather continues to be as pleasant as it has been!!

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are out the door to meet our daughter and son-in-law for a day of flea marketing and antiquing.  Usually it is so hot that we have a hard time enjoying it but I don't think that is going to be a problem today!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: