July 12, 2016

One Big Meaning

This card that everyone got to make last night comes directly from a swap that my friend Susie had at her downline meeting.  



I love this Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Paper.  There is SO much you can do with it!!!


Stamps: One Big Meaning
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Irresistible Floral
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Sponge, 5/8" Watermelon Wonder Mini Striped Ribbon, Glue Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a time of shopping and lunch in Iowa City with a friend.  I only hope it is not near as warm as it was yesterday!!  I am NOT a fan of hot weather!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: