July 23, 2016

Touches of Texture

We had a great time at our shoebox swap last night.  Tonight after a day of stamping presentations, the six of us that came together are going to have some shoebox swaps in our hotel room.  This is one of my swaps.



I know this stamp set will work with other color schemes but I seem to be stuck on using it with fall colors.  When starting this card I was heading in a totally different direction and all of a sudden this card seemed to come together.  It even got the seal of approval from my husband so it must be okay.


Stamps: Touches of Texture, Watercolor Wishes
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Linen Thread Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I got so many good ideas last night that I can't wait to share, hopefully at the second stamp night in August!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: