July 26, 2016

Baby Bear

I absolutely can't believe how easy this baby bear is to stamp.  Stampin' Up! has done a great job of making this simple to line up.



This is the last of the cards everyone got to make last night.  They could choose between a blue and a pink baby bear.



Stamps: Baby Bear
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Accessories: Sparkle Embossing, Folder, Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, 1/8" Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to volunteer early at Hospice this morning and then will be coming home to spend the rest of the day in my stamp room.  I am trying to finish up all of the leftover cards from classes and swaps so that I can clear my table off for some other big project (whatever that might be).

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: