July 28, 2016

Fresh Fruit

Here is another one of at the cards we made as a make and take at the event I attended last weekend.


It is a gate fold card and opens from both the top and the bottom.


I love the way they had us use left over strips of the Designer Series Paper at the top and bottom of the card insert to look like washi tape.  What a great use of all those extra strips of designer paper we all have laying around!!



Stamps: Fresh Fruit
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fruit Stand
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach
Accessories: Stampin' Spritzer, Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Today is another day with absolutely nothing on my schedule.  I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of those days coming up.  I may try and get all of the extra card kits from this weeks stamp nights stamped up and assembled.  


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: