July 22, 2016

 Grateful Bunch

My swaps are done, my bags are packed and sitting by the back door, and I am ready for the weekend.  I am definitely looking forward to getting away and spending my weekend stamping.  This is the general swap I made the other day and will be taking.



I absolutely love the Joseph's Coat technique and I think it works perfectly for these flowers in fall colors.


Stamps: Grateful Bunch, Blooms and Wishes
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Soft Suede 
Accessories: Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Versa mark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Decorative Label Punch, Sponge Brayer, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals 

Tonight we will be having a large shoebox swap and I am anxious to see what all we will be making!!  I always get so many great ideas when getting together will groups of other demonstrators!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: