July 10, 2016

Sweet Cupcake

You may recognize elements of this card . . . I posted one similar to it here. There were parts that card I really liked but some parts just didn't work . . . like the greeting.  


So I redid parts of it and this is one of the cards everybody will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday.



Stamps: Sweet Cupcake
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Nuetrals Stack
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, 
Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Accessories: Cupcake Cutouts Framelits, Circles Collection Framelits, 
Big Shot, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin Dimensionals


I am still amazed at how easy it is to line these three part stamps up and get a perfect mage every time!!

Today I will be cutting cardstock and getting almost everything ready for tomorrow night.  The camping crew is cleaning everything up and leaving mid-morning so no campground in the future for me today!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: